Monday, January 12, 2015

Sunday 11 January 2015 Galilee taxi driver family and Conert hairdoo

  
 Blaine and I took a group of the students on an orientation walk through the Old City.  We got back in time for Blaine to give a tour to the Gallilee branch taxi driver and his family. They are Bedouin.  He graduated from Haifa University and teaches in a village near Nazareth. He drives a taxi part-time and picks up branch members for church in Gallilee. They came to Jerusalem today to pray at al-Aqsa Mosque and wanted a tour of the Jerusalem Center.  It was not a tour day, but we arranged a tour for them. Aya, Broa, Mohammad, Jomana, Malik. 

That evening was the Sunday Night Concert at the JC.  It was a guitarist and soprano duet.  It was beautiful.  Blaine wants me to wear my hair like her.  I wish I had enough hair to wear it like her.

1 comment: