Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Wednesday December 25, 2013 Open presents and walk into the Old City

We opened presents and then Kristin, Anne Marie, John, Kevin, and Blaine walked into the Old City. 
 
Linda confiscated a Christmas Tree from the entrance to the Jerusalem Center.

Ben got a  BYU shirt with a camel instead of a cougar.

 Josh got a shirt.

 Grace got an embroidered book bag.

 Kevin got a shirt.

 Anne Marie got a (I can't remember what it was, but it wasn't a shirt)

 Hannah got a shirt.

 John got a shirt.

 Caroline got a shirt. I think Santa opened a shirt workshop at the North Pole this Christmas.

Linda got a shirt from Gunthers Comfort Air (oops, I mean Santa)

 Kristin got a candy bar and lotion.

 In the afternoon, we visited "Solomon's Stables", next to the Temple Mount.



Archaeologists feel pretty certain Jesus would have walked on these steps to enter the temple. The entrance to the temple is blocked up, between the two pillars at the right of the picture.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I just googled BYU Jerusalem shirts, and you are the one of the first hits I got. I have to ask you, what store sells those shirts?

    ReplyDelete